Since its inception in 1998, G&L Consultancy Ltd has become one of the United Kingdom’s leading asbestos consultancies.
G&L Consultancy Ltd was founded by two former Somerset County Council workers who saw an opportunity to provide the highest quality service to the people of the South West of England. Since that time, we have grown to in excess of 80 members of staff and have offices near Wellington, Somerset and Banbridge, Northern Ireland offering the same high-quality service throughout the UK and beyond.
G&L provides the complete asbestos analytical service; everything from surveying Dock Yards and Military Bases to the analysis of a single bulk sample, from a single air test to the complete management of the asbestos removal works of Government Buildings, from free advice to anyone who wants it, to a 24 hour call-out service for anyone who needs it.
At G&L, we believe that Quality and Health & Safety go hand in hand. This is why, when you employ G&L, you can be confident that the Regulations will be strictly applied and no short cuts will be allowed. Asbestos is only dangerous when it is not treated properly and at G&L, we ensure this is never the case.
G&L Company Mission
G&L Consultancy Ltd will provide the highest quality, most professional and cost effective service possible, to protect the health and safety of all those affected by asbestos.
- Above all else, we will never allow anyone’s health to be put at risk
- We want to make the G&L brand the byword for quality and professionalism within the industry
- Every decision we make will bear in mind what is best for the client
- We offer the complete range of asbestos services
- We provide the highest quality service we can without compromising our standards
- We maintain one, high standard of service across all offices and departments of the Company
- We do not allow pressure on site to compromise our standards
- We ensure that the various offices and departments work harmoniously to provide the best service for our clients
- We embrace change
- We recruit and train only the best people for the job
- We’re driving forward to meet the challenges of a changing industry
UKAS Accreditation Testing and Inspection
G&L Consultancy Ltd is accredited with the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) for both Testing and Inspection services to standards BS EN ISO/IEC 17020 and 17025. G&L is also accredited by SSiP schemes, Constructionline and Exor and is a member of the Independent Asbestos Training Providers (IATP) and the FSB.